Moredun is international renowned as a world class research establishment. Highly regarded and activity involved within the scientific community, our scientists:
- regularly present data at major international conferences
- actively participate in the management of learned societies
- are members of scientific journals editorial boards
- sit on review panels of grant awarding bodies
- participate in reviewing papers
- host and organise workshops and conferences.
- host visiting workers and PhD students
Effective disease control is a global issue. It is essential that we maintain these meaningful interactions between our staff and scientific communities in both the UK and overseas.
We are extremely proud of the number of innovative collaborations already established here at Moredun. The opportunity to collaborate internationally provides a means of access to new information and perspectives, innovative concepts and methods, emerging research technologies, and unique populations and environments important for addressing global animal health problems.
Sharing of knowledge is vital and we continue to seek new partnerships to help drive animal health research forward.
Not a Member?
Moredun membership allows you to keep up to date with the latest advances in livestock health. You can join or renew your Moredun membership online.
- Tel: +44 (0)131 445 5111
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org