Salary: £27,000 to £30,000 per annum depending on experience
Closing date: 04/03/2024
About the role
We are looking for an HR Officer to join our HR Team. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a small yet busy and dynamic HR team.
You will be the first point of contact for the HR Department, responding to a wide range of HR related enquiries. You will assist in all aspects of the employee lifecycle including recruitment, induction, and probation. Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records will be a key aspect of your responsibilities. The role will also involve maintaining the HR Information System.
In addition, we are looking for an individual with experience of learning and development, to contribute to the design and implementation of training initiatives across the Moredun Group. If you are someone who thrives in a multifaceted HR role and is eager to make a meaningful impact, we invite you to apply and join our team.
You will have:
- CIPD Qualification Level 3 or 5 or equivalent experience.
- Good, demonstrable experience in a comparable post.
- Understanding of HR policies and procedures.
- Good IT skills including experience of using an HR system.
- Experience of communicating with a variety of customers
- Ability to exercise discretion, respect, and confidentiality.
- Ability to take a pro-active approach, prioritise and plan workload, time management and escalating matters as appropriate.
How to apply
To apply, please complete the application form and email the completed form to [email protected].
In addition to access to training and development opportunities, you will access to:
- Competitive pension scheme – Moredun contributing up to a maximum of 15%.
- Group Life Assurance Scheme and an Income Protection Scheme
- Flexi-time system
- 6 weeks annual leave plus 7 days public holidays and a privilege day
- Free access to an Employee Assistance Programme
- Benefits platform offering discounts at various retailers
- On site café.