Salary: £24,500 per annum
Closing date: 17/08/2022
About the role
Pentlands Science Park is looking to recruit a SharePoint/Database Administrator to maintain and develop the Moredun Group intranet and migrate internal database systems to the Salesforce online Platform.
This is a two year contracted position and will involve working collaboratively with the Moredun IT and Communications teams to achieve effective development of key communication and data management systems. The role involves:
- Maintenance of existing SharePoint hosted intranet.
- Development, expansion, and improvement of services provided by company intranet.
- Migration of existing in-house company database content to Salesforce Platform.
- Maintenance and development of Salesforce hosted databases, post migration.
- Effective collaboration with system operators and end users to identify requirements and process improvements.
You will have:
- Experience managing SharePoint services including sites, lists, and libraries.
- Knowledge of SharePoint integration with other Microsoft 365 services including MS Teams and OneDrive.
- Knowledge of Active Directory (2012 onwards).
- Experience with Salesforce CRM data entry and reporting.
- Knowledge and experience with database systems.
- Innovative approach to problem solving.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
How to apply
To apply, please complete the application form and email the completed form to [email protected].
In addition to access to training and development opportunities, you will access to:
- Competitive pension scheme – employee contribution minimum 3%. Moredun will contribute up to a maximum of 15%.
- Group Life Assurance Scheme and an Income Protection Scheme
- Flexi-time system
- 6 weeks annual leave plus 7 days public holidays and a privilege day
- Free access to an Employee Assistance Programme
- Benefits platform offering discounts at various retailers
- On site café
The Moredun Group operates a number of policies including access to a family healthcare scheme and flexible working arrangements. We are also proud to have a Gold Award for the Healthy Working Lives and work hard to promote a healthy lifestyle.
We are committed to creating a positive and inclusive environment, respecting equality and diversity and encouraging good relations. We welcome applications from people irrespective of their age, sex, religion or belief, race, disability or sexual orientation.