Tackling ticks and tick borne diseases
Event date: Tuesday, 22 August 2023
Event location: From 6.30pm at the Blackmoor Gate Market, Kentisbury EX31 4NW
Open to all to attend
Booking essential for catering purposes and advise of any dietary requirements:
Join industry experts and local vets for an open discussion.
- Louping Ill: outline of disease
- LI Surveillance – what’s happening with prevalence
- New generation vaccine development
- How do we get a minor use minor species vaccine commercialised?
- Chemical and non-chemical management of ticks and tick-borne diseases
- Dr Beth Wells Knowledge Exchange Specialist & Principal Research Scientist. Moredun Research Institute
- Tom Burge, Farmer and Moorland Grazier
- Mike Glover, Torch Farm Vets
- Tim Bebbington, Castle Vets, Launceston