Pentlands Science Park provides around 160,000 sq ft of high quality offices and laboratories for the Moredun Group and the other site tenants.
Pentlands Science Park currently has over 20 tenants and has been over 95% occupied since 2002. Pentlands Science Park is committed to delivering a high quality service and continues to enjoy a period of growing success.
- APHA provides a wide range of applied research and consultancy, diagnosis and surveillance on farm animal diseases.
- Alba Bioscience Ltd is a major bio-manufacturing organisation, supplying vital products to hospitals, blood services and healthcare companies in over 30 countries.
- AMEC is an environmental and engineering consultancy offering services focusing on water, waste, energy, contaminated land, planning and EIA.
- Biggar Economics provides high quality advisory, consultancy and research services and is building a company that provides high quality employment and generates substantial Gross Value Added. The sectors in which Biggar specialise and the services they deliver have been developed as a result of their consultants pursuing specific professional interests and building on their previous experience. They provide a range of services for central and local government, economic development agencies, other government agencies, universities, colleges, social economy organisations and private sector firms across Europe.
- BioBest is a specialist veterinary virology, serology and DNA diagnostics business.
- BioReliance provides testing and manufacturing services to pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical companies.
- Biotangents uses advanced metabolic modelling, DNA assembly and screening approaches to explore different metabolic tangents and find the optimum solutions to the challenges of biological pathway engineering. These approaches include its proprietary DNA assembly platform technology, Leapfrog Assembly™.
- CSI (Compliance Services International) provides innovative regulatory and environmental strategies for the global chemistry industry.
- Edinburgh Laser Optics is involved in laser optical testing and development.
- Edinburgh Pharmaceutical Processing Ltd is a dynamic and fast growing force in the global GLP compliant testing sector of both the pharmaceutical and pesticide industries.
- Equine Grass Sickness Fund is a charity dedicated to supporting and advancing research into grass sickness and further improving the treatment of chronic cases.
- GALVmed (Global Alliance for Livestock Veterinary Medicines) is a global not-for-profit organisation that works to improve access to pharmaceuticals, vaccines and diagnostic products to livestock keepers in developing countries.
- LTS International provide professional and committed consultancy and project management services to support sustainable development.
- Moredun Research Institute conducts world class scientific research to improve farm animal health and welfare through the prevention and control of infectious diseases.
- Moredun Scientific is a contract research organisation providing research and testing services to the animal health, pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries.
- SASA work to ensure the quality, safety and security of the food supply in Scotland.
- Scottish National Blood Transfusion Service (SNBTS) is the specialist provider of transfusion medicine in Scotland supplying high quality blood, tissues, products and services.
- TC BioPharm is developing an autologous anti-cancer immunotherapy, formulating a treatment for a wide variety of tumour types.